Utah 300+ miles of Moab trails closed

Didn't see your thread, sorry.
Not sorry though that there's more than one thread now about this topic and raising awareness to this ongoing issue.
Damn, I've been involved in this stuff for a few years now and this is a SIGNIFICANT development.
I hope that more people begin to get involved, make their voices heard and put their efforts (and money) into preserving our right to recreate responsibly on PUBLIC lands! It just never ceases to amaze me just how apathetic we can be about preserving what we've been able to enjoy for future generations.

Reactions: Apparition
Didn't see your thread, sorry.
Not sorry though that there's more than one thread now about this topic and raising awareness to this ongoing issue.
Damn, I've been involved in this stuff for a few years now and this is a SIGNIFICANT development.
I hope that more people begin to get involved, make their voices heard and put their efforts (and money) into preserving our right to recreate responsibly on PUBLIC lands! It just never ceases to amaze me just how apathetic we can be about preserving what we've been able to enjoy for future generations.

Agreed, more people should take note.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep and UhOh