32k for a LJR with 34k miles

I paid under 18k for a 2006 LJ that is (mostly) built right, and 21k miles. The knock on it was/ is that the PO flopped it; otherwise he would have gotten 27k+ for it. The flop left some visible scars and some residual work that I think I have address now.

Honestly, I didnt care about the scars, because its getting used for its intended purpose. The posers would care alot though.

I looked for a long time before I bought it though.

I paid under 18k for a 2006 LJ that is (mostly) built right, and 21k miles. The knock on it was/ is that the PO flopped it; otherwise he would have gotten 27k+ for it. The flop left some visible scars and some residual work that I think I have address now.

Honestly, I didnt care about the scars, because its getting used for its intended purpose. The posers would care alot though.

I looked for a long time before I bought it though.
Oh yea there are deals to be had for sure. Just depends on the buyer. That white one is priced super high for the exact buyer that wants everything just as it sits. If your buying that with the intent on switching wheels, bumpers, lift and all it’s not a good move.

Reactions: KCsTJ
It's so nice id be afraid to drive it among the general public.
He'd probably take $30k.

I think it's priced hoping a collector will throw $32k at him.

It sure is gorgeous tho.sigh

That one has been listed for some time now. No clue why they put those wheels on there lol
Original everything... Except the wheels and intake... People are dumb. Also, did you notice the wear or dirt on the cruise control switch? I'd be suspicious of the milage on that one. At least look more carefully at other wear indicators...

Last edited:
Reactions: Starrs
That one has been listed for some time now. No clue why they put those wheels on there lol

Yeah was wondering the same... Will probably stay up for a while. I’ll take it off his hands he drops the price 8 grand

Original everything... Except the wheels and intake... People are dumb. Also, did you notice the wear or dirt on the cruise control switch? I'd be suspicious of the milage on that one. At least look more carefully at other wear indicators...
Lol... of course that why you run some background about the vehicle can’t always trust the odo.