Arizona 4.0L Parts (Engine, Exhaust, Intake, Accessories, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaufrusetta

Self-Proclaimed TJ Drag Race Champ
Supporting Member
Price
I've got quite a few parts to sell from my swap that I'm working on right now. Instead of posting a bagillion threads, I'll just post one, and I can update it as things are sold. All of these parts (except the 2nd set of intake/exhaust manifolds) came out of my running 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with 166k miles.
  • Engine w/o Accessories (as pictured): $1000
  • OEM Exhaust with Cats: $200
  • OEM Alternator: $40
  • OEM Air Box & Tube: $100
  • OEM Throttle Body: $80
  • OEM AC Compressor: $50
  • Alternator Mounting Bracket & Belt Tensioner: $50
  • Water Pump & Pulley: $20
  • Idler Pulley: $10
  • Coil Pack: $40
  • Exhaust Manifolds: $50/each (I have 2 sets) - I'll throw in the O2 sensors that are installed on the 1 set
  • Intake Manifolds: $100/each (I have 2 sets)
  • OEM Starter: $30
  • OEM Power Steering Pump w/lines: $50
  • Manual Transmission Mount Bracket: $40
It'll be easiest if you buy & pick up, but I can certainly check on shipping any of the items except for exhaust and engine. (I do have a lot of left over Amazon boxes I'd love to repurpose...I might have an Amazon problem TBH)

Jeep-Exhaust-Manifold-B2-2.jpgJeep-Exhaust-Manifold-B2-1.jpgJeep-Exhaust-Manifold-B1-2.jpgJeep-Intake-Manifold-B1-3.jpgJeep-Intake-Manifold-B1-2.jpgJeep-Exhaust-Manifold-B1-1.jpgJeep-Intake-Manifold-B1-1.jpgJeep-Intake-Manifold-A1.jpgJeep-Transmission-Mount-Bracket.jpgJeep-Starter-3.jpgJeep-Power-Steering-Pump.jpgJeep-Starter-2.jpgJeep-Starter-1.jpgJeep-Exhaust-Manifold-A2.jpgJeep-Engine-2.jpgJeep-Exhaust-Manifold-A1.jpgJeep-Engine-1.jpgJeep-Idler-Pulley-2.jpgJeep-Coil-Pack-2.jpgJeep-Idler-Pulley.jpgJeep-Alternator-Bracket-Belt-Tensioner.jpgJeep-AC-Compressor-2.jpgJeep-Water-Pump.jpgJeep-AC-Compressor-1.jpgJeep-Air-Intake.jpgJeep-Alternator-3.jpgJeep-Alternator-2.jpgJeep-Alternator-1.jpgJeep-Exhaust-4.jpgJeep-Exhaust-3.jpgJeep-Exhaust-2.jpgJeep-Exhaust-1.jpg

Jeep-Coil-Pack-1.jpg

Reactions: Ephry73 and Byhumba
Status
Not open for further replies.