4-banger for a whopping 12k!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that think they can get those prices, just have a high fever from Covid. If I sold my Rubicon today, I would ask and get $12,000. Idiots that think their Jeeps are worth their weight in gold are delusional (or related to Nancy Pelosi). Which means the same thing. :rolleyes:
Sold: Shall I PM you my shipping address? 🤪

Sold: Shall I PM you my shipping address? 🤪
I will drive it to you in TN. I haven't had a vacation since O.J. Simpson killed his wife and her boyfriend Ron Goldman. 🤫
p.s. If you're too young, OJ was a football player when the Buffalo Bills were actually good and relevant. Before they had cell phones. If they had them back then, his wife and her boyfriend would still be alive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hog
man, at this point I'm half inclined to try to sell my 4-banger for that amount lol . I mean, if someone will pay....

It’s not even a clean sub-100k-mile 4 banger either. That’s a joke. I’d happily accept 12,000 for my Sahara with 78K on it.

I will drive it to you in TN. I haven't had a vacation since O.J. Simpson killed his wife and her boyfriend Ron Goldman. 🤫
p.s. If you're too young, OJ was a football player when the Buffalo Bills were actually good and relevant. Before they had cell phones. If they had them back then, his wife and her boyfriend would still be alive.

And free delivery? You're a hell of a nice guy!

Yea, I remember watching that on TV and thinking, what the heck is OJ doing? lol

I wasn't aware that Jeep ever offered a 6 speed manual...
1639764251582.png

Status
Not open for further replies.