4-door TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justemptyeverypocket

Possible Maniac
Supporting Member
Take a look at this custom 4 door tj for sale I don't hate it but something about it makes me feel like I'm having some feaver dream and 30k for that is just outrageous https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-custom-2003-jeep-wrangler-four/7288976835.html

00U0U_8gejNUPwSDAz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00J0J_5iscMSAoJtUz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00N0N_a5pxTeb0LDDz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Man oh man I almost don't know what to say on that one. I'll start by asking when was this made? Was it years ago and they just want to move on or was it done due to quarantine boredom?

I've never liked the 4 doors until we got a dog and the wife bought a 2 door JK. The extra doors would be a help there but those little visible back doors would either be better completely hidden like the extended cab suicide doors. They may even look better like CJ5 doors which are almost full size on the top half.

At least I don't get a better view of that (very cool?) custom gear shift.

35" wheels. Add a 20" lift, painted gold and you got a Miami Donk.

Proof read, proof read, proof read.

• Haha
Reactions: D M
I
Man oh man I almost don't know what to say on that one. I'll start by asking when was this made? Was it years ago and they just want to move on or was it done due to quarantine boredom?

I've never liked the 4 doors until we got a dog and the wife bought a 2 door JK. The extra doors would be a help there but those little visible back doors would either be better completely hidden like the extended cab suicide doors. They may even look better like CJ5 doors which are almost full size on the top half.

At least I don't get a better view of that (very cool?) custom gear shift.
Ts got very low miles so I assume it was done back in the day and the owner just didn't drive it out of shame of what he did

Reactions: JEEPCJTJ
Status
Not open for further replies.