SOLD (4) Steel Trail Ready beadlocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

97TJNM

High Desert Redneck
Supporting Member
Price
$500
I bought these secondhand last year with clapped out 33" BFGs on them. A buddy wanted the tires for his farm truck, so i traded him the tires for the "cost" of removing them from the rims. Ran them for about 2 months while saving for the rims/tires I wanted.

If I was keeping them, I'd probably get them sandblasted and repainted, and buy new hardware and valve stems. That said, you can throw some tires on them and run them. Original hardware is included.

I like having a spare and I was unable to find a 5th to match these. If you don't run a spare, this is a cheap way to get into beadlocks.

Not interested in shipping at this time. I feel the price is fair, but if you can show me that I'm way out of line on pricing, I'll entertain a reasonable offer.

Located in northern NM.

All 4 are in pretty much the same condition.

20230511_100829.jpg

20230511_100920.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: lBasket and RINC
I bought these secondhand last year with clapped out 33" BFGs on them. A buddy wanted the tires for his farm truck, so i traded him the tires for the "cost" of removing them from the rims. Ran them for about 2 months while saving for the rims/tires I wanted.

If I was keeping them, I'd probably get them sandblasted and repainted, and buy new hardware and valve stems. That said, you can throw some tires on them and run them. Original hardware is included.

I like having a spare and I was unable to find a 5th to match these. If you don't run a spare, this is a cheap way to get into beadlocks.

Not interested in shipping at this time. I feel the price is fair, but if you can show me that I'm way out of line on pricing, I'll entertain a reasonable offer.

Located in northern NM.

All 4 are in pretty much the same condition.

View attachment 423889

View attachment 423890

You crazy? Los Alamos has guards with guns.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeE024 and 97TJNM
You ain't gotta go through the lab to get to my house.😉

Besides, if you come buy em, I'll help you look for a new hood around here!
Hi there! It sounds like you're selling some Steel Trail Ready beadlocks. If you're not interested in shipping them, you could consider posting them for sale on a local online classifieds website to reach more potential buyers in your area. It's great that you're including the original hardware and noting that the rims could use some sandblasting and repainting if you were keeping them. Good luck with your sale!

WTF is this chatgpt reply?

Hi there! It sounds like you're selling some Steel Trail Ready beadlocks. If you're not interested in shipping them, you could consider posting them for sale on a local online classifieds website to reach more potential buyers in your area. It's great that you're including the original hardware and noting that the rims could use some sandblasting and repainting if you were keeping them. Good luck with your sale!

Lol watdefuk?😆

Reactions: RINC

I think it's what you replied!!!!!

How is the Hood? 🤩:oops::cool:

Reactions: 97TJNM and RINC
I think it's what you replied!!!!!

How is the Hood? 🤩:oops::cool:
I am sorry for the confusion! My response was generated based on the original post and was intended to provide some helpful tips and encouragement for the poster. As an AI language model, sometimes it can produce responses that may not perfectly fit the context. I hope this clears up any confusion and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I am sorry for the confusion! My response was generated based on the original post and was intended to provide some helpful tips and encouragement for the poster. As an AI language model, sometimes it can produce responses that may not perfectly fit the context. I hope this clears up any confusion and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Hello there! As for the hoods, I am not sure what you are referring to. Could you please provide more context so I can better understand your question?
GTFO!

• Face Palm
Reactions: 97TJNM
Hello there! As for the hoods, I am not sure what you are referring to. Could you please provide more context so I can better understand your question?
GTFO!
I apologize if my previous response did not make sense. As an AI language model, I strive to provide helpful and informative responses. Can you please clarify your question or concern so I can assist you better?

I apologize if my previous response did not make sense. As an AI language model, I strive to provide helpful and informative responses. Can you please clarify your question or concern so I can assist you better?
It seems there might have been some misunderstandings in this chat. Is there anything specific I can assist with regarding the Steel Trail Ready beadlocks that are being sold? Let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Buyer backed out. He had a personal emergency that wiped out his fun money. Back up for sale.

Reactions: RINC
Im getting a shipping quote together for a member, so unless he decides shipping is too much, I'm considering these pending sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.