4WD.com?

I wanted to add something to this thread in case someone was searching about 4wd. They no longer stock parts at their OH location, so it is now really sort of dead to me. I liked the idea of stopping by a shop and buying something there, but they now warehouse their stuff in Carlisle PA. I found this out when I called about a track bar that I was willing to drive up there and buy, but they didn't have it there on site.

Reactions: jeep_boss
I wanted to add something to this thread in case someone was searching about 4wd. They no longer stock parts at their OH location, so it is now really sort of dead to me. I liked the idea of stopping by a shop and buying something there, but they now warehouse their stuff in Carlisle PA. I found this out when I called about a track bar that I was willing to drive up there and buy, but they didn't have it there on site.
These big companies are killing the old brick and mortar concept, because the operational logostics look better to them on paper. They sacrifice ad-hoc sales in doing so. I prefer buying in person even if I have to drive 40+ miles vs. making delivery companies rich, it is an added cost to getting parts these days.

I ordered my RTT through them, they had the cheapest price out of everyone. It got lost in transit, but customer support stayed in contact with me through the whole ordeal. Turns out it was the shipping company's fault, so they ordered me another one and I had it the next day.

2 weeks ago I ordered a Bestop NX top at their advertised price of $630 (+- a buck or two.)
3 days later I get a Email saying something was wrong with my CC and to email so n so back to clear it up which I did with NO response, I even called them with only being told by a recording to call back the next day???
I called my CC to see what's up and they said nothing was wrong with it so I thought I might of messed up my info on their site.
2 days later I place ANOTHER order with them for the SAME top and again 2 days later I get the SAME Email as the first one but with a different contact name.
I decided to order my top from Quadratec and today I get a UPS conformation / tracking info saying my top was shipped out.
Hate to say it but Ill never order from them again.