SOLD 5 Canyon wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaharaJim

Supporting Member
***SOLD***

5 Canyon wheels, 4 of the tires are are pretty worn, the 5th is almost brand new (215/75/15 Firestone Destination LE), fairly good shape with a few scratches, one is missing the center cap. Adking $150.00
Located just north of Austin, TX

IMG_0533.JPG IMG_0534.JPG IMG_0536.JPG IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0537.JPG IMG_0541.JPG

Last edited:
What's the backspace on the Canyon wheel? Is it a 15x7 wheel? I'm not far away, Fredericksburg. Welcome to the forum...

What's the backspace on the Canyon wheel? Is it a 15x7 wheel? I'm not far away, Fredericksburg. Welcome to the forum...

15x8 with 5.5 inch backspacing. I bought these several years ago for my oldest daughter's Jeep, soon to be ex son-in-law now claims the Jeep and has changed to different wheels, so I took them back. Already have the Canyons on my Jeep so they are taking up space in my garage.

I really like the canyon wheels. When I find a set I'll be replacing my 16" Moabs
Blasted 16" Moabs! I really like the look of them, and don't want to replace them, but my buddy at work just got a brand new set of 32 x 11.50-15 BFG A/T KO2s load range C tires put on his Bronco. I would buy those in a skinny minute, but they don't make a BFG A/T KO2 in a load range C for 16" wheels.

I have a spare center cap for a Canyon if anyone scoops these wheels up. I seriously considered keeping mine and just run some spacers to get the BS right, but ended up selling them. Still have one as my spare and 2 on the jeep trailer.

Reactions: tman66
Status
Not open for further replies.