7 pin connector and trailer brake question

You know, that might be the ticket! Just some strong magnets and pull it out when needed

What did you end up doing. I just bought a Curt Echo Bluetooth brake controller for our teardrop and I’m still sorting out where to install the 7-pin plug. Like you I don’t want any low hanging fruit.

What did you end up doing. I just bought a Curt Echo Bluetooth brake controller for our teardrop and I’m still sorting out where to install the 7-pin plug. Like you I don’t want any low hanging fruit.

@JMT, did you come up with a solution? I'm switching to a Dirtworx bumper, and trying to decide on cable management.

@JMT, did you come up with a solution? I'm switching to a Dirtworx bumper, and trying to decide on cable management.

I can’t find the pics now, but Nashville sent me some of the connector coming through the valance under the tailgate. That’s the best place for me, so it’s what I plan to do when I drop the tank next time.

I can’t find the pics now, but Nashville sent me some of the connector coming through the valance under the tailgate. That’s the best place for me, so it’s what I plan to do when I drop the tank next time.

Thanks. Found it.

For anyone else reading this thread:
Google/Duck: site:wranglertjforum.com nashville trailer connector
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/wiring-for-trailer-hitch.18397/

That looks really good. Perhaps I'll do something like that, too.

Reactions: JMT