$9000 LJ

IMG_0380.jpeg

He buys jeeps at auctions and sells them.
He was trying to sell an LJ with a bent frame at “good condition”

I know he buys and sell, where does it say bent frame? I saw LJ’s with salvage titles with very little damage ( punctures gas tank, control arm bracket bent) when I was looking. I have seen insurance companies salvage a vehicle for bent bumper brackets.

I know he buys and sell, where does it say bent frame? I saw LJ’s with salvage titles with very little damage ( punctures gas tank, control arm bracket bent) when I was looking. I have seen insurance companies salvage a vehicle for bent bumper brackets.

Based on all of his other prices I've seen, if that one is listed for 9 grand, it should be sold for about 6500 and that is if someone is desperate. The side shot of the frame means a close up of it likely won't be posted. Looks like a beach rig that is a lot more rusty than one would believe of a SoCal rig.

Not this LJ but another LJ.
One post on offer up had it listed for parts and he had another listing the full LJ complete condition good with a bent frame.

Not this LJ but another LJ.
One post on offer up had it listed for parts and he had another listing the full LJ complete condition good with a bent frame.

I know he buys and sell a lot of Jeep stuff and vehicle. I have never felt with him but I keep an eye out for something I may need as he is local to me

The more time passes on the better i feel about paying the 11k for my clean and actually rust free LJ 😁
Only rust on the thing is the rock rash iv'e put on the frame and some of the factory hardware on there end ect.