Florida 97 Jeep Wrangler TJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey is the black part around the great shift and the white piece with the PRD2.....still available? I need that whole set up if you can 92240

Hey is the black part around the great shift and the white piece with the PRD2.....still available? I need that whole set up if you can 92240

Hi Antonio, thanks for the inquiry. Perhaps you could provide us with a picture of the issue so we can better help with your need? Email [email protected]>

He is looking for the automatic shifter faceplate and indicator.

Rear sway bar end link bolts - upper and lower. do you have them and are they in good shape? I also need 4x skid plate bolts. Hood shims. PM me a quote to 50701

I may have others items I need

Im sorry but Ive tried the links as well as typing in the website manually SEVERAL times and it comes up a bogus site, ... I don't know what else to do ... thanks anyway ...

I don't think the link is broken or anything it worked for me today and yesterday. There are other ways any way.... It would be $150 total delivered price. PayPal to [email protected] is preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.