97 TJ 4.0 won't start

So my jeep was sitting for about 10 years. The fuel tank was completely dry so I put about 20 Liters of high octane fuel into the gas tank. I bought a fresh batterie charged it up. Now I tried to start the engine. The motor turns and the starter works. I sprayed some starting fluid into the air intake but I can hear for about 2-3 seconds of combustion but that's it. If I spray more Into the intake nothing happens. The engine dies. What can I do. A friend of mine said that I had to unplug the gas line to the engine and suck on it to get the fuel into the pump to the engine. But who knows really. What can I do to resolve this problem. Ah yes I changed all the spark plugs wires too.

Best regards Lennart

I think that's a long time to leave fuel in the system (lines, injectors, etc) and it could have gummed things up with varnish.

Fuel pressure should be 49 PSI on the rail.

You will need to check the basics; spark and fuel before going further into troubleshooting.
Verify there is spark at the plugs and fuel pressure of 49 psi (as suggested post 2). IF there is no fuel pressure then you will need to verify the fuel pump relay is clicking when the ignition switch is turned to ON. Then also check to see if there is voltage going to the coil. After that it will be time to check the CKPS for reference voltage of 5V.