98 TJ radiator drain plug twisted off. Is this fixable without changing radiator?

Auto parts stores have replacements, but you're going to have to use some ingenuity to remove the broken piece. Screwdriver, small needle nose pliers, etc. Getting the screwdriver's blade hot may allow it to be inserted into the broken half so it might be unscrewed.

Auto parts stores have replacements, but you're going to have to use some ingenuity to remove the broken piece. Screwdriver, small needle nose pliers, etc. Getting the screwdriver's blade hot may allow it to be inserted into the broken half so it might be unscrewed.
Drill out the middle, use an easy out?

Possibly, though I'd try a hot flat screwdriver blade first, inserting it and then let the plastic harden around it. Then seeing if it won't unscrew. A few shots of Liquid Wrench, Break-Free, or Kroil at the broken plastic a little before the hot screwdriver may help but working its way into the thread.

Reactions: DaYooperTransplant
That piece has 2 tabs but all i did was just push the whole part right in and snapped another off a parts jeep I had. Its too big to go anywhere so no worries about it getting drawn into the waterpump.