98 TJ rear end noise identification

Update: Found a wide road where I could do a little swerving at speed...seemed like the driver's side was a little noisier when under load. Decided to jack up the front and check brakes. Lots of drag when turning the wheels by hand, especially over a certain spot on the driver's side. Tried bleeding brakes. Pulled off the calipers to inspect them, and gosh darn the driver's side just seemed frozen. I couldn't get the darn thing compressed.

So, one day shipping for a new remanufactured caliper from Amazon. Going to install tomorrow (time permitting) to see if that makes a difference.

Hey guys, another update for y'all. No change after messing with the brakes. Here's a GoPro video doing anywhere from 0-40: (sorry, had to attach go pro upside down)

Notice the cyclical "wah, wah, wah" that increases with speed (not RPM dependent)? I don't know how I feel about the safety of running it on jack stands in my driveway right now...but can't see just throwing money at it when I can't isolate the sound.

None of the videos or descriptions I've watched are consistent with what I'm hearing. Frustrating to say the least!

Hey guys, another update for y'all. No change after messing with the brakes. Here's a GoPro video doing anywhere from 0-40: (sorry, had to attach go pro upside down)

Notice the cyclical "wah, wah, wah" that increases with speed (not RPM dependent)? I don't know how I feel about the safety of running it on jack stands in my driveway right now...but can't see just throwing money at it when I can't isolate the sound.

None of the videos or descriptions I've watched are consistent with what I'm hearing. Frustrating to say the least!
Any update? Mine is doing the exact same thing.