SOLD '99 Jeep TJ - 4.0 Auto - everything works - $12,250 - Now $11,750

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THunter

Price
Located in El Cajon (east of San Diego) CA. Will cooperate with your shipper or provide a fly & drive from San Diego Airport. I would drive this Jeep cross country with no hesitation.

We can discuss payment. Asking $11,750 with tow equipment. Will facetime, provide video, whatever you need to know. Clean CA title in my name.

Reason for selling: I have a move coming up and would prefer a boat where I'm going. I was going to keep it - hence the new tires 300 miles ago and new battery - but decided to get on the water.

Cold AC, heater works, everything works. Hardtop only. Almost 10 year history of receipts to show maintenance. See pics.

'99 Jeep Wrangler Sport - TJ
4.0 6 cyl with auto trans.
134,000 miles
Hard top only
Adult owned, mild off road and no scars underneath. No rust problems.
Brand new Falken Wildpeaks (including spare) Dec '22.
2" Rusty's lift
New Battery
CA registration just paid, so the reg is good 'til June 2024.
Floor mats, grab handles, tow hitch installed. I never towed with it, just installed to hang a bike rack from - which also never happened. :) Hood locks, grill inserts, locking gas cap cover.

New tie rod ends, tie rod, u-joints.
See pics of history for full info and ask away with any questions.

The PO towed it and installed a system which used the air brakes on his motorhome. It's still there, except for the ram for the brake pedal ?? I got an Even Brake air/elec system in a trade and planned to use that but never did. I have not towed this Jeep in the 4 years I've owned it. Blue Ox towbar and Even Brake included unless not wanted and we can talk about that.

The PO was a "what's that noise? - fix it" - and dropped it at the dealer...kind of guy. Very well maintained and still in great condition. No crashes or damage. Thank you for checking out the pics, happy to answer any questions.

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4177.jpg

IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

Sun glare or something - not a rip in the seat.
IMG_4220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.