99 jeep wrangler

roy

hello everyone thanks for adding me going tomorrow to pick up my first jeep wrangler

ok got some pics posted 1/18/16

100_4725.JPG

100_4727.JPG

100_4726.JPG

100_4728.JPG

Are you going to take care of that rust? Some of it looks pretty bad!

Otherwise it looks good!

Reactions: roy
Chris,

Be nice if you included "location" on the threads.
Like where is roy from... or anyone else.
Helps in the context of our posts.
Improves our wheelin' knowledge.
Helps decide where I might go wheelin'.

Reactions: roy and Stinger
Chris,

Be nice if you included "location" on the threads.
Like where is roy from... or anyone else.
Helps in the context of our posts.
Improves our wheelin' knowledge.
Helps decide where I might go wheelin'.

Of course, this is ultimately up to the user though. Some people (for whatever reason or another) don't want to disclose that information.

But yes, I agree!

Of course, this is ultimately up to the user though. Some people (for whatever reason or another) don't want to disclose that information.

But yes, I agree!
I live in BC. Chutneys. Do not recall clicking.... "do not disclose"

And Cleveland, Ohio... I have NO experience there.... might temper my response.

Welcome Roy, our TJ's are siblings. I've got a '99 SE as well and really like it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. The four bangers are under appreciated sometimes, but they are great Jeeps. Jump into the fun here on the forum. Lots of good information and advice is always free!

Welcome Roy, our TJ's are siblings. I've got a '99 SE as well and really like it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. The four bangers are under appreciated sometimes, but they are great Jeeps. Jump into the fun here on the forum. Lots of good information and advice is always free!
this is my first jeep it needs some work to make it road ready and thank you for the information

Reactions: Chris