A $30k 1988 YJ Sahara

tenor.gif

I had the twin to it, but with more miles. Looking at the under hood pictures make me cringe. There was so much emission plumbing and valves and sensors that there seemed to always be a vacuum leak or defective part. The problems were finally solved with a Chevy 350 transplant.

Jim Pictures from work computer 400.jpg

I call Bull Sheet, only 8,000 miles? Why the after Market Walker Exhaust? I did the carfax on it and it does only show 1 owner and always titled in Delaware. The last OD reading is listed as 8,000 miles back in 2016

Reactions: tjmaciii
I call Bull Sheet, only 8,000 miles? Why the after Market Walker Exhaust? I did the carfax on it and it does only show 1 owner and always titled in Delaware. The last OD reading is listed as 8,000 miles back in 2016
Some idiot obviously let it sit outside. And rot.

It says that it was used to launch Jet Skiis in the Atlantic and it was garage kept.

The owner thinks they are selling GOLD since they have a low mileage Sahara YJ.
While there maybe someone (not me) willing to spend that much money for the Jeep; the owner will be waiting a long time.

Last edited:
That price will come down or they’re going to be sitting on that for a long time. I wouldn’t spend even half the asking price on that thing.