A/C not working

TJBrian

Hello everyone new to the forum 20 year old college student from avondale az! try to get most things done on my own but I am now stuck , (2001 Jeep Wrangler sport 4.0)
So after trying all the helpful tips I could find on our forums along with a little youtube I still have not solved my fan speed issue no speed works I started by testing fuses they were all good then proceeded to pulling out the blower and feeding it power the blower did not come on so I replaced it still nothing I went and got the blower switch and nothing got the ac blower resistor and replaced it and once again nothing I went for the last thing I could think of which was the relay and replaced it I still got nothing. the blower is not coming on the weird part is is I put my power probe to it and its getting power and ground. officially stuck

If the new fan motor is not working when it is getting 12 volts and ground connected to it properly it's bad. All it needs to run is 12v and ground. Either you're not measuring the 12v and ground correctly, it's not connected correctly, or the new fan motor is bad.

I want to say maybe a connection issue just because I made sure the new blower worked before I installed it going to pull it back out I just put my tester to the ground and the switch is doing its job of giving ground to turn on the blower so hoping that maybe I just didn't plug it in all the way will keep updated

sorry for the late response just got too it indeed you were right pulled out the blower and all though they were feeding power and ground the harness was too short and not making contact due to the fact that the previous owner cut the original harness off I managed to get the wires on with some standard 10 gauge speaker connectors working like a champ going to try to get my hands on a replacement harness but got it working