A/C stops working correctly once driving

Radioflyer1105

Here is my problem. When I turn on the A/C, everything works, but as I drive down the road, the upper vents stop working and the outflow goes to the floor. When I take the load off the engine, the vents start working again. I am figuring it is a vacuum issue. I have replaced the vacuum line in the engine compartment that runs from intake manifold, across firewall, and into heater core and vacuum accumulator. No change. Pulled the vacuum harness from the heater core to the control panel and checked lines individually. They pull and hold vacuum. I’m thinking it’s the control panel itself. Oddly though, my engine is starting to run rough and I’m throwing cyl1, cyl3, and random cyl misfire codes. Is this all related? I’m waiting for my replacement A/C control panel to come in.
Vehicle info:
2006 Wrangler Rubicon
6 cyl I-6
Manual trans

There are several other vacuum connections to look at. Below the throttle body at the intake manifold inspect each line connected with your hand looking for hardened or cracked fittings and hoses. Also check the line from the T connection where it enters the cab to the vacuum canister below the battery.