A JKU and the hounds of Hell

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
What the... hell?

36802677_2022222907810005_8142046451661275136_n.jpg

Reactions: Cisco Kid
I suppose the tent in the rear is a makeshift mortuary...?

It must be. For some reason I keep thinking of @Squatch when I see this one.

It makes perfect sense that it's a JKU too. I've come to expect this sort of stuff from the JKU owners.

It must be. For some reason I keep thinking of @Squatch when I see this one.

It makes perfect sense that it's a JKU too. I've come to expect this sort of stuff from the JKU owners.
LOL My wife has made it absolutely clear that in no uncertain terms will I ever be bringing home a hearse! (I've tried...). But maybe I could sneak that one in...:D

Reactions: Chris
LOL My wife has made it absolutely clear that in no uncertain terms will I ever be bringing home a hearse! (I've tried...). But maybe I could sneak that one in...:D

I knew you'd posted something about a Hearse before, that's why this reminded me of you.

I'm sure if you can just find those skeleton dogs and some chains it would be enough. Just forego the huge rims and tiny tires.

I knew you'd posted something about a Hearse before, that's why this reminded me of you.

I'm sure if you can just find those skeleton dogs and some chains it would be enough. Just forego the huge rims and tiny tires.
There's plenty to forego on that thing, starting with the grill. However, I could still have some fun with it, for certain. ;)

Reactions: Chris
To top it off, it looks for all the world like it's two wheel drive. Not really seeing a front differential. @Chris, do you have any other pix of the front axle?

To top it off, it looks for all the world like it's two wheel drive. Not really seeing a front differential. @Chris, do you have any other pix of the front axle?
That's the only one I found. However, it wouldn't surprise me if it were 2WD. They made a number of 2WD JKUs, and coincidently enough, those seem to be the commonly pimped out ones.