A late hello & thanks

1o1proof

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Like many, I have been lurking around for some time reading and learning. We currently Have 2 TJs 2000 & 2002. The 00 is just a side project, hope to do some work to it and sell. We have owned the 02 for 5 or 6 years now and plan on keeping it for many more years. When we bought it, it was stock and wore out. We have slowly been making it our own and a little more capable adding the usual stuff, lift, lockers, gears, winch etc. It is nothing special but we enjoy it.

I joined mostly to say thank you to all that take the time to answer questions and help eveyone. I have used this site many times before starting a project and many more times to fix something I screwed up!

Thanks again, maybe i can be of some help 1 day.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the place.

Post some photos of your TJs when you get a chance (y)

Welcome! I too once knew nothing about TJs, now I'm confident & dangerous enough to hop on here from time to time to dispense advice whether or not it's the right thing to do!

Everyone starts out with a blank stare when they are just beginning to get into turning a wrench. There are a lot of folks that never go past that 'blank stare' phase. Congrats on pushing past that and into the world of repair. I've been spinning wrenches over four decades, and can still learn more every day. And I really like that part.
Welcome🥳 and we're here to help!🍻

The 02 is currently waiting for an alignment and tires. Then it's out for a shake down ride to see what all I did wrong. Lol

The last pic is the current state of the shop. The black one is getting a new transmission, the blue 1 on far right is just a side project which i hope to sell this summer.

*the black Jeep is not mine
20210208_151757.jpg
20210208_153737.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasq and Chris
Thank you. Please send all gifts and payments to my address. I will make sure it goes to the right departments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chris
I don’t know Andy, being from TN it would be hard for me to support anyone from Bama. 😂

I don’t know Andy, being from TN it would be hard for me to support anyone from Bama. 😂
Send the blue one my way and then we both can have 2 Jeeps!!!! That would help you not have the hassle of trying to sell it!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Send the blue one my way and then we both can have 2 Jeeps!!!! That would help you not have the hassle of trying to sell it!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
After you had it awhile you might change your mind! That thing fights me on everything we try to do.

After you had it awhile you might change your mind! That thing fights me on everything we try to do.
You know I've been through that you get one that is a beast to deal with and you end up doing so much to it you don't want to part with it.... And then if you get one that is really good shape you don't want to part with it either.

It's like your prostate exam... You're afraid it will hurt... And you're afraid it won't.