A little Jeep humor

bedhed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Is it just me, or is there anyone else just waiting for the (windy) day to come that you get pulled over for swerving?😆 (Forced laughing)

Officer: Roll down your window.

Me: *Speaking loudly and hoping he can hear me through the glass, while using hand signals*
Yes, sir! I apologize, but give me just a second. My hands are cramping.

*Finally gets the window rolled down*

Me: Hi

Officer: I noticed you have been swerving all over the road, for the past 2 miles. Have you been drinking today?

Me: No sir! It's windy

Officer: I'm sorry, did you say "It's windy"?

Officer: Step out of the vehicle for me, please.

Last edited:
Well officer, the soft top is made of sailcloth. I'm not physics professor, but I think that should explain the situation for ya.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I think the soft top is a combination of this...

1578615590628.png

And this...
1578615952627.png

Is it just me, or is there anyone else just waiting for the (windy) day to come that you get pulled over for swerving?😆 (Forced laughing)

Officer: Roll down your window.

Me: *Speaking loudly and hoping he can hear me through the glass, while using hand signals*
Yes, sir! I apologize, but give me just a second. My hands are cramping.

*Finally gets the window rolled down*

Me: Hi

Officer: I noticed you have been swerving all over the road, for the past 2 miles. Have you been drinking today?

Me: No sir! It's windy

Officer: I'm sorry, did you say "It's windy"?

Officer: Step out of the vehicle for me, please.
Been there experienced that. Luckily I was the D.D. Other contributing factors besides the wind, it was about 2 am, I had 3 drunk and extremely rowdy guys in my jeep, and yep I got to do a field sobriety test.

Been there experienced that. Luckily I was the D.D. Other contributing factors besides the wind, it was about 2 am, I had 3 drunk and extremely rowdy guys in my jeep, and yep I got to do a field sobriety test.
😆 That sucks.

Officer, listen. I realize the Jeep wreaks of booze, but seriously. Wind. It's windy. Oh ffs where's the line to walk. Let's do this.

Reactions: reddvltj
😆 That sucks.

Officer, listen. I realize the Jeep wreaks of booze, but seriously. Wind. It's windy. Oh ffs where's the line to walk. Let's do this.
There was a little more to the story, involving an unloaded 9mm pistol hidden under the driver's seat that the State Patrol Officer could not find until I pointed his flash light at it... It was a little tense...😵

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: bedhed and Kiwi TJ