A little something to enjoy on my week :)

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I’m not even sure who got me this subscription, but I’m grateful for it on a below zero day like today. there’s something to be said about reading a paper magazine instead of reading or seeing everything online. After watching those Moab videos, I’m already thinking of our first off roading trip :)
B3B453B4-D2AB-46FD-8B89-89031A772484.jpeg

ha ha I laugh at you -31C or -43C with the wind chill up here. :)
I like that magazine I think it was better when Vern was writing his articles but things change.But with all the info on the net I find it hard to spend my cash on it. Did score a box with a bunch of older copies from my Scrambler buddy that he unloaded on me.

But that cover does get me hankerin' for a flat fender. Leave the body rough but fix/upgrade the running gear and go have a blast. A slow blast but still a blast ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Kathy
Man it is 71 degrees here today. It's kind of chilly. Finally a day I can open all of my doors and windows.

Still I would like to get my hands on that magazine.
I feel your pain @ac_ its almost 80 here, funny the A/C doesn't work so well topless and doorless hehe

Reactions: ac_
I can always appreciate picking up a magazine! It's nice to put down the phone or put away the computer sometimes.

Man it is 71 degrees here today. It's kind of chilly. Finally a day I can open all of my doors and windows.

Still I would like to get my hands on that magazine.
I would love to live in AZ! Message me your address and I’ll send you the mag. At the end of the week :)