A lot of codes with check engine light

mateocubillos

I did the 3 key turn so the dash would show the codes as my check engine light is on, and I got P0743, P0740, P0442, and P1486, but on two separate occasions when just plugging in an OBD II, it only showed P0743. I'm new to tj's but just car work in particular this Jeep is new to me, it is an 02 2.5l automatic. I called a transmission shop that said P0743 could be mild, but that P0740 is a bad one which made me feel good until I did the 3 key turn. I have friends that are very car savvy, is there anything I could fix with them? Is this serious and going to be expensive?I got the green light from my friends to buy it with the light on for the price as it drives and shifts great, would have never known there was anything wrong without the light. I don't want to pour a lot into fixing this, especially just buying it, help would be much appreciated!

P0740: Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Malfunction
P0743 Powertrain control module has found an abnormality with the torque converter clutch circuit.
P1486 Evap System Pinched Hose
P0442 Evap System Leak Detected

P0740: Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Malfunction
P0743 Powertrain control module has found an abnormality with the torque converter clutch circuit.
P1486 Evap System Pinched Hose
P0442 Evap System Leak Detected
thanks! what should my steps of action be.. shop said it'd be a bit just to diagnose it because before I did 3 keys OBD only showed P0743 I'd like to try things before pouring diagnostic and labor money into it

The Evap system leak; check the gas cap seal and sealing surface and check the Evap system hoses for cracks or loose connections.
The Torque Converter Circuit malfunction; inspect the wiring going to the transmission for loose or dirty connections.

The Evap system leak; check the gas cap seal and sealing surface and check the Evap system hoses for cracks or loose connections.
The Torque Converter Circuit malfunction; inspect the wiring going to the transmission for loose or dirty connections.
great will give this a try thanks