Abrosexual

I hear sexual preference takes a new meaning in prison. Its more of a yes or no thing. I also hear your "preference" isn't always respected by the other inmates.

What's a LEO's take on that?

Yep, pretty much. It goes deeper. Sex isn’t just simple sex in prison. It becomes a power thing too. Like, yeah you can get protection from being raped or assaulted by others, but you are going to provide service to the protectors.

And then you have the guys that just want a sexual experience. There are “gals” that provide that service. Twinks or nowadays, transgender folks. I haven’t been inside a prison when it started to get real with providing bras, panties, tampons and hormonal therapy, special showers, etc, to the freaks.

And then you have the it’s “only gay on the outside” types that will have sex with their friend/cellie and still consider themselves straight.

Prison is pretty interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
Yep, pretty much. It goes deeper. Sex isn’t just simple sex in prison. It becomes a power thing too. Like, yeah you can get protection from being raped or assaulted by others, but you are going to provide service to the protectors.

And then you have the guys that just want a sexual experience. There are “gals” that provide that service. Twinks or nowadays, transgender folks. I haven’t been inside a prison when it started to get real with providing bras, panties, tampons and hormonal therapy, special showers, etc, to the freaks.

And then you have the it’s “only gay on the outside” types that will have sex with their friend/cellie and still consider themselves straight.

I didn't like jail, pretty sure I would like prison a lot less. Only went twice, once for unpaid parking tickets I didn't even get (friend borrowed my car) $10 bail, what a joke. Second was for fighting and hurting a couple guys. Ended up getting charges dismissed since it was 2 on 1 and I was defending myself. The whole process made me straighten my shit up. I was 19 at the time. No more jail.

I’ve read gay stuff is rampant in gang culture also

Reactions: Rick Flair
I didn't like jail, pretty sure I would like prison a lot less. Only went twice, once for unpaid parking tickets I didn't even get (friend borrowed my car) $10 bail, what a joke. Second was for fighting and hurting a couple guys. Ended up getting charges dismissed since it was 2 on 1 and I was defending myself. The whole process made me straighten my shit up. I was 19 at the time. No more jail.

Yeah, jail is not fun but not prison for sure.

Jail is worse in some ways...better than others.

Good choice, neither is really fun!

Reactions: Apparition
Trying to keep up with all the Gender fluid, Asexual and now this Abrosexual….its all just a pain in the ass !! 😬
Every time I see the words "gender fluid" it brings out my inner 10 year old.

200.gif