ABS Control Module

hayles505"aol.com

I have a 2006 Wrangler Jeep 4 litre in the UK and the ABS Control Module Part# 52128487AA has failed. I cannot get a replacement in Europe or get it repaired. This part is longer supplied by Fiat Chrysler.

Who can supply one?

Have you tried calling any auto wrecking or salvage yards in your area?

It appears this part is indeed discontinued, which isn't good news.

My local Jeep dealer sent the ABS Control Module to ECU Testing in the UK and their research department reported that whilst both electronic and hydraulic parts of the controller were working there was a software malfunction and they could access the software to reboot it as the software was either encrypted or corrupted. ATE the manufacturer of the unit tell me the software belongs to Jeep but they say that they no longer support this part. Is there anyone who can access the unit's software?

Or who is the best breakers yard for TJ Jeeps in the USA to try to get a replacement unit.

My local Jeep dealer sent the ABS Control Module to ECU Testing in the UK and their research department reported that whilst both electronic and hydraulic parts of the controller were working there was a software malfunction and they could access the software to reboot it as the software was either encrypted or corrupted. ATE the manufacturer of the unit tell me the software belongs to Jeep but they say that they no longer support this part. Is there anyone who can access the unit's software?

Or who is the best breakers yard for TJ Jeeps in the USA to try to get a replacement unit.

Nope, I think you'll have to get a replacement unit.

Use this site: http://car-part.com

It searches every single breaker yard in the entire United States. You can search by individual part, so basically you'll be able to find every single ABS module available at every yard in the United States!

Reactions: Reign Mack