Absolutely the coolest "doors-off" mirrors on the planet!

Its quite a good idea really given the mirrors just pop out when you put doors back on and you are left with just grab handles.
The more I look at them the more I like them.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Its quite a good idea really given the mirrors just pop out when you put doors back on and you are left with just grab handles.
The more I look at them the more I like them.
Yes, they're just held in place by the knurled knobs on the inside, they have a threaded post that inserts into one of these holes. They also have rubber grommets that fit into machined channels inside the posts and the knobs to keep them tight and in place. Very well engineered.
IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

Reactions: Fishtaco
You're a good sales man. They are sold out for the TJ. Bit on the pricey side though. $175 for the handles and an additional $100 for the mirrors. I do like the design though. My wife would appreciate the grab handle.

Reactions: Tray Burge
You're a good sales man. They are sold out for the TJ. Bit on the pricey side though. $175 for the handles and an additional $100 for the mirrors. I do like the design though. My wife would appreciate the grab handle.
Dont worry somebody bought them and they are being shipped off to China as we speak. :)
Hook road and Rugged Ridge are already doing the web pics lol

• Haha
Reactions: tjmaciii
The grab bars are vehicle specific, but the mirrors fit either model grab bar. fwiw

Dont worry somebody bought them and they are being shipped off to China as we speak. :)
Hook road and Rugged Ridge are already doing the web pics lol
Bout damn time they started buying our American made shit instead of having it given to them! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fishtaco
I'd be scared to hit my head on these things. I'd also not remove the pad around the roll cage; I bumped into it already and was glad that they are there. Won't happen on the road obviously...

Funny stuff, you never know the topic on this forum that is gonna run amuck.

I’ve thought for a long time “doors off” mirrors just haven’t been perfected for these, which is odd, because during the CJ years the mirrors worked with every scenario and weren’t even on the list of things to think about.

I’ve always wondered if a neo bendium magnetic mirror that stuck to the window frame was doable.

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
Looks more like brass knuckels than a handle. Personally I prefer my Harley Davidson mirrors, but hey everyone has there opinion

HD Mirrior.png

Your mirrors are stupid and I hate em...

What time are you firing up the grill? :ROFLMAO:
I changed my mind I hate them too! now can I come for a cigar and cook out? Flight is on OP! Today NY-LAX- Sydney Australia flights for $70,000au lol Australia has halved its overseas flights for people in so its now only for the rich and stupid! :)