AC compressor plug-in

High Line

I have a 97 tj and I am adding a jeepair ac kit to it. I'm getting toward the end of the install, but I can't find a loose plug toward the front of the engine that looks like it would plug into the compressor. I have found the two that go to the accumulator and the switch on one of the lines. Does anyone have a picture of the plug that connects to the compressor or can you snap yours apart and take a pic so I know what I'm looking for?

Thanks,
Doug

If I had a 97 I'd snap a picture for you, but I know it's different on mine since it's a 2005.

Are you sure they are pre-wired for AC? I would assume so, but I'm just not 100% sure.

I put the A/C kit in my 2000 4.0 last summer, that compressor mounts low to the left. Your compressor is high to the right. Keep looking, my guess is it is folded back on the harness with a couple of wraps of tape or what ever it is they wrap the harness with. That is how mine was. Its there somewhere. A co worker installed the kit in his 97 about the same time I did mine, he spent a couple of days looking for one of the pressure switch wires. He found it eventually about 14" back on the harness. I don't have a picture of the plug to share, study the plug socket on the compressor and see if that gives you something to go on.
Best of luck,

B

I put the A/C kit in my 2000 4.0 last summer, that compressor mounts low to the left. Your compressor is high to the right. Keep looking, my guess is it is folded back on the harness with a couple of wraps of tape or what ever it is they wrap the harness with. That is how mine was. Its there somewhere. A co worker installed the kit in his 97 about the same time I did mine, he spent a couple of days looking for one of the pressure switch wires. He found it eventually about 14" back on the harness. I don't have a picture of the plug to share, study the plug socket on the compressor and see if that gives you something to go on.
Best of luck,

B

I know this is old but do you have a picture of the harness that is for the ac compressor I’m installing the same kit right now on my 2000 4.0 but Idek which harness it is that I’m suppose to tap into for the compressor