SOLD Ac conversion 1997 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P man

Price
I have almost everything needed for an ac conversion for a 1997 or 1998 tj. I am including the slider controls, heater box, ac compressor with mounting hardware, condenser, drier, lines and the dash wiring. This was all removed from a low mileage jeep and is not a hodge podge of parts. I would like $400 for everything. The only thing I see missing is the belt but that should be purchased new anyways. I am in Washougal Wa 98671 and would prefer pickup as shipping would take multiple boxes and would cost a fortune. I can send pics to interested parties.

I have almost everything needed for an ac conversion for a 1997 or 1998 tj. I am including the slider controls, heater box, ac compressor with mounting hardware, condenser, drier, lines and the dash wiring. This was all removed from a low mileage jeep and is not a hodge podge of parts. I would like $400 for everything. The only thing I see missing is the belt but that should be purchased new anyways. I am in Washougal Wa 98671 and would prefer pickup as shipping would take multiple boxes and would cost a fortune. I can send pics to interested parties.
What year did it come off of?

I'm interested.

Reactions: P man
Status
Not open for further replies.