AEV highline TJ (R?) - 42k miles, auto trans, $20k - Fresno area, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
Looks like AEV highline hood and fenders, but the seller does not seem to know. Unclear if this is a rubicon, but that is easy to check if one can get the VIN from the seller.

Color matched hardtop is interesting, but it is from earlier TJs given the vents and not original to vehicle since this is a 2005. But looks to be in good shape.

Could be a good deal for someone, esp if this ends up being a Rubicon.

https://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/d/coarsegold-2005-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-cj/7541771762.html

1664920504133.png

Last edited:
That doesnt look right! I can't tell if it's the bug shield or the 6" flares or something else. All good negotiating things though!

The highline kit alone is worth a pretty penny.

That doesnt look right! I can't tell if it's the bug shield or the 6" flares or something else. All good negotiating things though!

AEVs highlines all came with dumbo flares FYI. The ones on the jeep for sale look to be original (as be seen at the bottom corner of the flare where it needs the rocker - homebrew won't have the right length).

00I0I_bspMY819xCsz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Puke
Reactions: JMT and rasband
AEVs highlines all came with dumbo flares FYI. The ones on the jeep for sale look to be original (as be seen at the bottom corner of the flare where it needs the rocker - homebrew won't have the right length).

View attachment 364552

I know lots of people like these, but it definitely doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: Irun and Ocho
I know lots of people like these, but it definitely doesn't do it for me.

Same, never liked them in terms of looks.

The rear flares are aftermarket wider ones - you can see where the originals were places where the seller has plugged them.

Reactions: rasband
I think they look pretty good with 35s and a 2” lift. That said, I wouldn’t take it on the trail, too expensive and not replaceable when you bump into a tree (or is that just me being a bad driver 😂). Could sell the fenders / flairs and easily get the value of a full set of genright armor

Reactions: JMT
I think they look pretty good with 35s and a 2” lift. That said, I wouldn’t take it on the trail, too expensive and not replaceable when you bump into a tree (or is that just me being a bad driver 😂). Could sell the fenders / flairs and easily get the value of a full set of genright armor

I’d bet you could get 5k plus for the front clip. That has the heat reduction hood too

• Wow
Reactions: JMT and rasband
Status
Not open for further replies.