Alignment specs on a 6 inch lifted TJ

Joethrottle81

Hi I finally got my Jeep back from the third place because getting an alignment is a thing that nobody can do around here I guess. Any way my Jeep drives so much better and I drive it every day now. I m a first time Jeep owner and I can get this Jeep up to 65 on the highway no problem and I noticed it’s still a little odd feeling.. I can let my hands off the wheel and it drives straight with no vibration or anything but my problem is the wheel dosnt return to center and the steering feels a bit twitchy. I’ve been thru this entire Jeep from steering box all the way to wheel hubs and it’s as tight as it can be.. I’m just wondering if this is normal for a Jeep to drive a little bit twitchy or if it should be really easy to drive. I feel as if I need to concentrate more than my other vehicles. It’s not scary or anything and could be totally me needing to get used to it and I’m having a blast with this thing. The only thing I did notice is that the steering lower shaft bearing has play side to side and up and down and looks all messed up and cracked. The joints on the shaft seem pretty tight but the upper one does have a little play. Would that cause my steering wheel to be stiff and sticky. ? Wherever I put the wheel is where it stays until I move it.. if I could get it to act like a normal wheel and return to center smoothly I think this Jeep would b perfect. Caster is at 6.2 so I think that is good but let me know what u think . Here’s my alignment sheet. Thanks for any help u guys can give me:(