Alternatives to OEM replacement clutch master cylinder?

Tldelaney

TJ Enthusiast
Looking for opinions here on a master clutch cylinder and slave replacement that has roughly the same engagement point as oem mopar. Last year I purchased one from oreilly which I dislike due to it being much harder to push, has a shorter throw with the engagement point being at the bottom of the floor as opposed to half way like the OEM unit. It also squeaks very loud at the pedal and the slave unit.

Does anyone have experience with the dorman one on amazon or any of the steel braided ones on quadratec or extreme terrain?

Thanks!

Looking for opinions here on a master clutch cylinder and slave replacement that has roughly the same engagement point as oem mopar. Last year I purchased one from oreilly which I dislike due to it being much harder to push, has a shorter throw with the engagement point being at the bottom of the floor as opposed to half way like the OEM unit. It also squeaks very loud at the pedal and the slave unit.

Does anyone have experience with the dorman one on amazon or any of the steel braided ones on quadratec or extreme terrain?

Thanks!
I just installed the dorman one from amazon. So far no issues and clutch feels the same pressure. $100.

I know this is old, but in case others come across this thread, I have read on this Forum that Luk is a highly recommended OEM alternative.