Am I a cool kid yet?

sunnysideup_lj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Scored a set of half doors today.

They are in decent condition. Some scuffs and small dents, but no rust! Interior panels are pretty clean. Little bit of fading on the tops.

1st, is there anyone with Dark Slate interior panels that would like to trade for tan?

2nd, any yellow half doors out there that want to trade?

3rd, I got an extra driver side interior panel. Shoot me an offer if interested.
B354F56E-EB07-4403-A6DF-2EB2E3B16A83.jpeg
FCD64C03-E83C-42B8-9292-50B663A02F27.jpeg

I’d trade you my black half doors panels for your tan ones. I have two of them in near mint condition and one brand new leftover old stock one as well. Tan would match my seats!

Scored a set of half doors today.

They are in decent condition. Some scuffs and small dents, but no rust! Interior panels are pretty clean. Little bit of fading on the tops.

1st, is there anyone with Dark Slate interior panels that would like to trade for tan?

2nd, any yellow half doors out there that want to trade?

3rd, I got an extra driver side interior panel. Shoot me an offer if interested. View attachment 272500View attachment 272501
PM on #3

I’d trade you my black half doors panels for your tan ones. I have two of them in near mint condition and one brand new leftover old stock one as well. Tan would match my seats!
And you thought I was shitting you with the idea of a 1/2 Door swap sticky?