SOLD American Convoy soft top for LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieNick

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$2000 obo
Selling my LJ American Convoy soft top. It’s in very good condition but doesn’t suit my needs. They retail for $2500 and are out of stock until late 2021.

Based in San Diego. Also would trade - I need a hard top, full doors in Yellow, half doors in Yellow, tailgate in Yellow, excellent condition hood in Yellow...

E9331DEB-9335-44CE-ADEA-798A643BC033.jpeg

D8038389-4892-412F-9749-A90C07C65982.jpeg

And if anyone wants it at the TJ fest I will drive it there for you and drive home topless 🤣

I was looking at these until I decided to go with a hard top, just out of curiosity, how do you like it? I bought the Gr8Tops hard top and love it......

I was looking at these until I decided to go with a hard top, just out of curiosity, how do you like it? I bought the Gr8Tops hard top and love it......

I’m not really into soft tops at all unless they provide a really fast convertible function. The American Convoy is the worst of both worlds - all the noise and leaks of a soft top AND not easy to take off or convert to topless. To add insult to injury it increases your height by an inch over the hard top.

Status
Not open for further replies.