Amp install frustration

Hmmm interesting… I can only see sound stream on the .com site … the .ca for me in Canada doesn’t carry it… almost everything is outta stock on Canada’s site… I think I need to move to the US for better access to Jeep parts… or start driving across the border to Montana

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Good to know! I just thought that if it was theirs it would be ok. Should have read the reviews… I’m running a JVC head into from them. I’ll see if they are willing to let me pay for another alpine/sound stream or something other.
They will. I paid half the difference to get the Sound Stream mono amp. Like $20 I think.

Hmmm interesting… I can only see sound stream on the .com site … the .ca for me in Canada doesn’t carry it… almost everything is outta stock on Canada’s site… I think I need to move to the US for better access to Jeep parts… or start driving across the border to Montana
I live 2 miles from the Crutchfield retail store. Tell me what you need and I'll "smuggle" it over the border for you. If it's like our other borders, I shouldn't need a passport. :cool:
p.s. The Kenwood mini amps are much better quality and in stock.

Last edited:
I live 2 miles from the Crutchfield retail store. Tell me what you need and I'll "smuggle" it over the border for you. If it's like our other borders, I shouldn't need a passport. :cool:
p.s. The Kenwood mini amps are much better quality and in stock.h

p.s. The Kenwood mini amps are much better quality and in stock.
Too bad I just read this... They are already shipping me the same thing back... Also a new wiring harness and posi connectors as I went through a tonne trying to connect this... If this one is dead I def will be messaging you!