Angled / offset ball joints?

Not a gimmick in the least. It is a solution everyone who snivels about not enough caster affecting return to center should avail themselves of. 1.5 degree lower all the way forward, 1.5 degree upper all the way back, BAM, 3 more degrees of caster.
Just dropped the LJ at my favorite local alignment shop to install RJ trackbar and BMB tie rod then align. Lazy maybe but would have needed alignment anyway if I did it at home.
I recently noticed the camber being visually way off so asked about it and he said offset ball joints. Looking here first and glad to see it's "not a gimmick" and can be beneficial so gonna let them do it.
Don't know how I'd rationalize not doing it.
And I do not have initial alignment specs.

Just dropped the LJ at my favorite local alignment shop to install RJ trackbar and BMB tie rod then align. Lazy maybe but would have needed alignment anyway if I did it at home.
I recently noticed the camber being visually way off so asked about it and he said offset ball joints. Looking here first and glad to see it's "not a gimmick" and can be beneficial so gonna let them do it.
Don't know how I'd rationalize not doing it.
And I do not have initial alignment specs.
You don't have a camber problem, you have a too little caster problem. (most likely)

And no driving symptoms just cockeyed stance. / \
The evenly canted tires point to not enough caster and the cant is caused by steering axis inclination. Think of it in the extreme. If you pointed the knuckles straight up, you would be setting camber with what used to be the toe setting. Somewhere in between those is a fairly small range where the tire is fairly straight up and down at a correct caster setting. As you dial out caster, then you start leaning the tire in and out which leads you to believe the axle is bent, it usually isn't if both tires lean close to the same amount.

Reactions: Blackjack
How do I insert the popcorn container? This is more entertaining than Jerry Springer.