Annoying Squeak / Chirp

Noxid

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Howdy oh wise ones!

my 2005 LJ has developed a squeak/chirp..... going to say squeak when i am at the beach in deep sand (woo dee doos') and turning off camber. I am convinced it is the front left suspension but it could be back left............. arrrrgghhhh!!!!

its just loud enough to make you "think" you heard it, but my wife thinks im nutz. (I am likely.....)

I plan on lubricating all pivot points of the suspension this weekend. But what else should I be concerned about? could the springs not be seated? could the shocks not be working best correct?

This is on my 2005 LJ with a very small rough country lift and 95k miles.

Thanks for your input!

LOL. No, the jeep is actually very quiet and that it why I am hearing it when going over bumps.

Yes I can turn the radio up.

was sitting on the back porch with a bourbon and a cigar thinking about it and thought to ask you all incase I am missing the obvious.

Cheers!

LOL. No, the jeep is actually very quiet and that it why I am hearing it when going over bumps.

Yes I can turn the radio up.

was sitting on the back porch with a bourbon and a cigar thinking about it and thought to ask you all incase I am missing the obvious.

Cheers!

Sorry I wasn't very helpful, but seriously dude, if I tried to fix every noise on my Jeep it would take months just to track all of them down. And by then 2 dozen new noises would've popped up. You get an ear for Jeep noises vs bad Jeep noises after a while.

Reactions: tr21triton