Another blower motor thread

t84a

I have a 2000 and am at my wits end. I've done the searches but no one seems to address the testing at the connectors. I found this picture on a thread but no real explanation. On a 2000, the blower motor is behind the battery so it's pretty difficult to power the motor directly. Has anyone put together guidelines for testing at the connectors? I'm not finding power at the connectors C2 or C3. Thanks

JeepTjHvacConnectors.jpeg

Have you thought about replacing the blower resistor?

I had an issue where mine would only blow and the 3rd and 4th setting. Changed the blower resistor ($30) and it works perfect now.

I originally thought I needed the entire blower control panel ($60-$150) but I saw a video on the resistor and sure enough, that’s fixed it

I would like to install an extra switch for the blower motor - I think this has to be done somehow via the relay. Is there a way to switch off the blower motor in general and switch it on again when required - the control panel for the air conditioning no longer has any function and the switch for the blower is fixed. I have installed a new heating system so that the flaps can no longer be moved.