Another Limp Mode Thread - what to check now?

Don Bulee

TJ Enthusiast
okay, I'm getting out of ideas.... there has been a few times my 06 rubicon with the 42rle get stuck in 2nd gear, I turned my jeep off and on and it was good to go... a few weeks my jeep got stuck in second gear again but now I haven't been able to get it out of the limp mode.... the oil was clean and its barely 80K miles,.. so I took it to an electric shop, the guy mentioned that all the wiring was good and the harnesses were just fine... by his advice and the guy from the tranny shop.. I got a new PCM from @Wranglerfix but that didn't solve the problem... I ordered as well a new solenoid pack from ebay (mopar), but that didn't solve the problem.... so... after the new installs I have a set of new codes....

P0700 - TRANSMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM (MIL REQUEST)
P0750 - LR SOLENOID CIRCUIT
P0562 - BATTERY VOLTAGE LOW
P0706 - CHECK SHIFTER SIGNAL

do anybody know what would be the next step??? I'm out of ideas...... tomorrow I'll take to the electric shop again to follow the wiring looking for a bad insulation or something like that... but... any ideas on what to check next???? I'm getting tired of this.... its like throwing darts in the dark... and expensive darts....