Another tail light help tread

superspook

Supporting Member
2004 TJ Sahara - My tail lights have stopped working. all other lights ( blinker, reverse, brake) are still working. I also noticed that the beep for head lights still has stopped. can i get some suggestions? this is my son's dd ride so i need to get this fixed asap.

thanks

2004 TJ Sahara - My tail lights have stopped working. all other lights ( blinker, reverse, brake) are still working. I also noticed that the beep for head lights still has stopped. can i get some suggestions? this is my son's dd ride so i need to get this fixed asap.

thanks
Have you checked the brake light switch fuse and the brake light switch?

the beeping if you leave your head lights on when you remove the keys

i have discovered i am blowing fuse

ok, after further review it was a self inflected wound. I caught the ground wire under the mounting screw when I installed the new tail light assembly. guess it took some driving around before it pinched enough to ground out. Thanks for all the suggestions on where / how to trouble shoot.

ok, after further review it was a self inflected wound. I caught the ground wire under the mounting screw when I installed the new tail light assembly. guess it took some driving around before i pinched enough to ground out. Thanks for all the suggestions on where / how to trouble shoot.
That's great to hear, seems like it was any easy find and an easy fix. Congrats.