Anti-seize (Is it me?)

cpwolf

Texan
Supporting Member
It may be me, but every time I use this stuff I look like I met the tin man’s good looking sister and checked her oil.

My hands and fingers are complete freaking silver. On my ears, you name it.

Useless thread, apologies I may get it from @AndyG , demerits or whatever, but I’m a special kind of silver fool here. Was just putting some on the ebrake star adjuster on my sons 0
08 Jk.

It may be me, but every time I use this stuff I look like I met the tin man’s good looking sister and checked her oil.

Useless thread, apologies I may get it from @AndyG , demerits or whatever, but I’m a special kind of silver fool here. Was just putting some on the ebrake star adjuster on my sons 0
08 Jk.

I’m not sure we even have a category for this- Let me check the rulebook.

Reactions: J.Pierce
I’m not sure we even have a category for this- Let me check the rulebook.

AndyG You may find an exemption under : Forum rules in summer time (1. One may discuss anti-seeze use on the body ONLY if said anti-seeze is the copper variety.
(2. Use of this type is acceptable due to it's enhancement of the topless Jeep Bronze look we all seek after.🌅

Reactions: Okcpuckfan
I think its getting over into fetish territory .

We sure aint in Kansas now.

• Haha
Reactions: J.Pierce

08 Jk.

Not just you, it’s amazing how that shit spreads.

Reactions: cpwolf
I can't say I've ever used the stuff...seriously..I don't ever fight with fasteners guess that's one perk of living on the west coast

08 Jk.

Get the copper stuff in the bottle. It has a brush. I never used the stuff in TX. Then I moved up N and wished I had. Now I put it on every bolt I remove.

I put that stuff on almost everything.
Bolts, studs, screws, door handles, ear lobes, jaw bones, screwdriver handles, wrenches, white bread .............
As a matter of fact the back of my phone case has some on it as we speak!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TJ Jim
Used to dab a bit on a co-workers tool box under the pull handle. Laughed my butt off when he came back from a bathroom visit bragging about having a silver dick.

I heard old timers talk about putting it under someone’s wiper blades if they pissed them off🙄.

• Wow
Reactions: psrivats
Every damn time.

B353BC52-5BA7-4641-85C6-63B5CCDB7984.jpeg

Years ago I switched from this

71OpRsEI2jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

To this, which has a much higher temperature range, is non-metallic, and doesn't leave the same mess as the metallic Permatex

61LRXIwpfsL._SL1500_.jpg