Antirock on Amazon for $353.80

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreverStevens

Knows enough to be dangerous
Supporting Member
I have been searching for a Anitrock for a while and found this one on Amazon. Cheapest price on a new one I've found so far. Don't know if this is the right place for posting Amazon parts, or if linking to Amazon parts not on the forum's Amazon store is a no-no. Feel free to remove if I'm out of line.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B43MXZW/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I bought mine from the seller trends auto from their eBay store, same price plus a 15% off coupon 🤑

Reactions: Chris
I bought mine from the seller trends auto from their eBay store, same price plus a 15% off coupon 🤑
I would be jealous, but I had $65 in Amazon gift cards from who knows when, so I got mine a scosche cheaper, ha ha. Well, I guess someone still paid the difference in price on mine, just not out of my pocket. So maybe you still win.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
I would be jealous, but I had $65 in Amazon gift cards from who knows when, so I got mine a scosche cheaper, ha ha. Well, I guess someone still paid the difference in price on mine, just not out of my pocket. So maybe you still win.
Hey, a good deal is a good deal! I just got lucky with those random eBay coupon. Enjoy the AR

Yep, every so often they'll have flash sales like this, but they don't last long!

Well shit, that was fast. I knew you could do it haha.

Seriously though, I have never heard of this. Is it legit?

It is indeed! I use it all the time and it notifies me via email whenever there’s a price drop that fits my criteria.

Reactions: 04 LJ
Status
Not open for further replies.