Any advice on a radiator for 1997 4.0 manual?

If you are interested I am pulling an oem mopar manual transmission radiator out of my Jeep next week . It’s about only one year old in perfect condition. I am just going to a mopar radiator for automatic transmission.
We may be able to make a deal of some sort…

Any advice on a radiator for 1997 4.0 AX15? Not having any luck finding an O.E.M. replacement.
Also check for the Mopar 52080184 which is for an automatic but which will work and fit perfectly too. They are getting hard to find, just make sure to not go with a store brand. Right above are several links that you should look into, especially the one from CharlesHS, one is even a used radiator that sounds good.

If you are interested I am pulling an oem mopar manual transmission radiator out of my Jeep next week . It’s about only one year old in perfect condition. I am just going to a mopar radiator for automatic transmission.
We may be able to make a deal of some sort…
I’d be interested in the radiator. I’m in Wa state. I’ll of course pay for shipping. Let me know. I have a 97 4.0 manual thx. Matt

Why does it say on Amazon it doesn’t fit my 97 wrangler 4.0, manual?
Rarely is Amazon accurate on what fits and what doesn't. I've noticed Amazon claims half of the Jeep parts I look at for my TJ as not fitting when they do. For example it would say a radiator for a TJ with automatic transmission would not fit a TJ with a manual transmission but of course it will.

Why does it say on Amazon it doesn’t fit my 97 wrangler 4.0, manual?
As JB said...., Countless times the Amazon Vehicle Check states it won't fit when it does...
The only differences in part numbers are whether it has a transmission cooler or not... and how many times the parts have been updated and superseded...

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Can we get a simple list of the two part numbers that fit the auto and the manual?

That way its a simple copy and paste for people who want to go hunting online.

Also check for the Mopar 52080184 which is for an automatic but which will work and fit perfectly too. They are getting hard to find, just make sure to not go with a store brand. Right above are several links that you should look into, especially the one from CharlesHS, one is even a used radiator that sounds good.
Just ordered an OEM from Summit Racing $219.99 free shipping. I'm just ordering 'spares' because of broken supply line and parts getting scarce. Already have new spare Spicer ball joints and a Bosch fuel pump.

Just ordered an OEM from Summit Racing $219.99 free shipping. I'm just ordering 'spares' because of broken supply line and parts getting scarce. Already have new spare Spicer ball joints and a Bosch fuel pump.
After you sent this post out, I just bought the last one at Summit! Thanks for the kick in pants in getting it done!
Matt

Reactions: Happy in Montana