Any bikers out there? Help identify this beaut

dylansalrin

Orthopedic Circulator
Supporting Member
Hey all. After I finish school I'm gonna be moving somewhere permanently warm and wanting to make my tj a non DD (for long custom projects I can take my time with) this means getting a practical car. I'm thinking about getting a bike because the mileage is amazing and I am not ready to settle for a sunroof soccer mom sedan. I don't know much about motorcycles but i have rode multiple dirt bikes since I was in small. I do know I'm not looking for a sports bike though. Can anyone help identify this beauty? It looks like a replica of some old model.
908ed5725abde6821182edd416c00698.jpg
obviously I know the paint is custom along with a few other things but can anyone identify the original platform it was built off of?

42 wla is what it looks like it may have been...if your looking for a bike to go simular with..start with a 883...ton of kits available already
A Sportster is a great starter bike. I had one for about 6 years and rode the hell out of it.
Then I traded it in for the Electra Glide I have now. Wish I would have kept the sportster too!:BangHead:
Harley now has a bike out called a Switchback that is slightly bigger than the Sportster and comes with a 103 motor.
Or if you really like the bike in the pic above:
http://www.harley-davidson.com/cont...2016-motorcycles/s-series/softail-slim-s.html

Last edited:
Reactions: dylansalrin
Sportster is a great 'kick around' bike ......
If you're not a large person, this bike will be fun for you.
Tons of speed equipment ...... a 'skinny' Harley has always been an attractive bike to me ...

I ride an FXRS Lowrider ...... tweaked.
Sold my other FXR ... 113" S&S / 6speed .... it would tweak you ...

Ha yea I'm not a big guy. 6'1 but 180lbs super skinny. Thanks for the input everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk