Any clue where this wire connects?

DanMan

Just did both O2 sensors, plugs and wires. Found this wire hanging around but would this connect to the AC compressor if I had one? Thanks.
Dan F02E3F42-4BEA-404E-AB3D-012665204B9A.jpeg

Hi Dan,
I think so. I have the same one dangling under my hood and it seems to be in the perfect position for the AC comp. I have seen complete retrofit systems online for about $1,000... Sure would be nice to have AC in my TJ!

Thanks for the quick reply, there is no plans for ac in the Jeep as of now. I bought this for $1,500 so my son can learn how to drive and be his first vehicle. It is suppose to be 95 today so we will just drop the top if we take it for a drive.

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
Thanks for the quick reply, there is no plans for ac in the Jeep as of now. I bought this for $1,500 so my son can learn how to drive and be his first vehicle. It is suppose to be 95 today so we will just drop the top if we take it for a drive.
Congrats! & Welcome to the forum. I had the chance of having an old Willy's military jeep for my first car and I regret not getting it because "it needed to much work"
Didn't even have seatbelts lol

For a thousand dollars it drove and stopped. I won't make that mistake with my kids 😂
I'd like to think I'd still have it.

Congrats! & Welcome to the forum. I had the chance of having an old Willy's military jeep for my first car and I regret not getting it because "it needed to much work"
Didn't even have seatbelts lol

For a thousand dollars it drove and stopped. I won't make that mistake with my kids 😂
I'd like to think I'd still have it.
I mean for a first vehicle I do not want him to have something to nice. Hopefully this will be a project we can work on together and he will appreciate it more. I would love to have an old Willy’s Jeep though. And thanks for the welcome!

It is a 97, some rust underneath but not in bad shape. When I say to nice I mean a vehicle a couple years old. This is really the picture I have. It needs all new suspension and a new soft top. I will say it was a steal for $1,500 we paid.

904A22F4-5AE2-48EA-A712-F3159405CD77.jpeg

It is a 97, some rust underneath but not in bad shape. When I say to nice I mean a vehicle a couple years old. This is really the picture I have. It needs all new suspension and a new soft top. I will say it was a steal for $1,500 we paid.

View attachment 113230
My buddy picked one up (same year & motor) for right at 3k and yours looks way better than his xD

View attachment 113230
A running driving Jeep for $1500 I would say you stole it , Welcome to the Forum.