Any demand or market for used take-off suspension parts?

hardtailpan

TJ Enthusiast
I was given a basket full of used take off parts from a lift kit install on a low mileage TJ Rubicon. I pulled out the rear driveshaft and some RE lower control arms that might be worth a little something, but I also have the factory control arms and springs. Is there any market for these? They are in good shape but I don't see myself using take off parts such as these on any of my rigs. I assume there is no or very little quality difference between factory controls arms and say, Moog?

Anyway, if there is little or no value, I'll probably toss em' in the scrap pile....

I was given a basket full of used take off parts from a lift kit install on a low mileage TJ Rubicon. I pulled out the rear driveshaft and some RE lower control arms that might be worth a little something, but I also have the factory control arms and springs. Is there any market for these? They are in good shape but I don't see myself using take off parts such as these on any of my rigs. I assume there is no or very little quality difference between factory controls arms and say, Moog?

Anyway, if there is little or no value, I'll probably toss em' in the scrap pile....
Only value to me is if I plan to buy a slightly modded TJR, return it to stock and flip it for higher price.

Reactions: hardtailpan
Only value to me is if I plan to buy a slightly modded TJR, return it to stock and flip it for higher price.
This is kinda what I was thinking. I wouldn't use it on a rig I'd keep for myself, but maybe on a flip.
I might see if I can find a corner in the barn that the wife won't see to hide em' in....

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
This is kinda what I was thinking. I wouldn't use it on a rig I'd keep for myself, but maybe on a flip.
I might see if I can find a corner in the barn that the wife won't see to hide em' in....
You really only need to keep the driveshafts, bumpers, coils, and maybe shocks and front TB. At least that’s what I think as I contemplate the prospect. At least you have a barn!

You really only need to keep the driveshafts, bumpers, coils, and maybe shocks and front TB. At least that’s what I think as I contemplate the prospect. At least you have a barn!
I've got all that except the bumpers.
As for the barn, my wife would disagree with you that "I" have a barn lol!

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
I've got all that except the bumpers.
As for the barn, my wife would disagree with you that "I" have a barn lol!
I ‘think’ I still have the garage, but there’s always new crap moving in, so I’m not sure anymore. 🤨

• Haha