Any experiences with the Undercover Fabworks skid plate?

You've got 2" SL and whatever the extra clearance UCF is showing at the TCase, which I'm betting is at least 1" and probably more, so you're seeing minimally 3" and that's too much for that driveline angle.You'll definitely be getting vibes. If you have to, do a TCase drop temporarily and then buy your JB SS SYE and a Tom Wood rear DC shaft, rear adjustable control arms
Yes it’s probably like 3 1/2 lift at the transfer case. My JB SS SYE is coming tomorrow thanks to
You've got 2" SL and whatever the extra clearance UCF is showing at the TCase, which I'm betting is at least 1" and probably more, so you're seeing minimally 3" and that's too much for that driveline angle.You'll definitely be getting vibes. If you have to, do a TCase drop temporarily and then buy your JB SS SYE and a Tom Wood rear DC shaft, rear adjustable control arms

Reactions: Jeep 541X and JMT
I did install it with a 1” drop that actually lowered it more like 1 3/8” it looked so bad I took it back off. So I haven’t been driving it. My JB SS SYE arrives tomorrow and Tom Wood driveshaft arrives Monday.Who knows when the SAVVY control arms show up

Reactions: JMT
I did install it with a 1” drop that actually lowered it more like 1 3/8” it looked so bad I took it back off. So I haven’t been driving it. My JB SS SYE arrives tomorrow and Tom Wood driveshaft arrives Monday.Who knows when the SAVVY control arms show up
Holy crap, sorry about all the double posts and shit but I’m an old guy with just a I phone

Reactions: JMT
Holy crap, sorry about all the double posts and shit but I’m an old guy with just a I phone
By the way on the Tom Wood website it said that they had people out with COVID. I called and they answered the phone right away. They knew what size driveshaft I needed with the SS SYE. That was last Monday and I got a UPS notice that I will receive it this Monday.Now the SAVVY arms were ordered a month ago. My card was charged but haven’t got them

oh shit you just opened the door for zorba with that statement.. fuck
You opened the door to a meme. Jamison presents…
F0DCCF56-5A71-4154-BFDA-3841B22D12A7.jpeg

Things get incredibly tight once that belly pan goes on. I dont think we could have stuffed everything up there with out it. Also it helps bring the tcase back down a little lower towards the belly pan to help with pinion angle.

received_1194356927757522.jpeg

Things get incredibly tight once that belly pan goes on. I dont think we could have stuffed everything up there with out it. Also it helps bring the tcase back down a little lower towards the belly pan to help with pinion angle.
Got ya. I’m going to try and go without it. I don’t mind making room via the tub. In the process of going 3-3.5” and waiting on my JB sssye. Hopefully I can have most of everything put together sometime in February. My ultra hi clearance ucf skid has been sitting in my garage for over a year waiting for install

Got ya. I’m going to try and go without it. I don’t mind making room via the tub. In the process of going 3-3.5” and waiting on my JB sssye. Hopefully I can have most of everything put together sometime in February. My ultra hi clearance ucf skid has been sitting in my garage for over a year waiting for install
Cool man! post up some pics when you get it done!

I have the extra clearance tc skid with LO PRO trans mount. My JB SS SYE is arriving tomorrow.Tom Wood driveshaft Monday. Currently have 2” spring lift, 1/2” body lift,1” MML. Don’t know when my SAVVY control arms are coming. I can drive it right now the way it is with just a little vibration but I’m not for fear of drive line damage.l did add some hard 1/8”rubber between the two half’s of the LO PRO. I don’t seem to have the idle vibes associated with this mount. But I only have a few road miles on it.I don’t know if that is making a difference or it will hold up as I just used silicone to glue the rubber to the LO PRO
Okay,I was wrong, when I got home Friday I started the Jeep. I do have vibes coming through the tub.I guess I thought I didn’t because the shifter wasn’t vibrating

I'm going to wait and see how the JB SS SYE kit, RockJock Adjustable rear trac bar/housing bracket, UCF Ultra High Clearance TC plate and UCF LowPro Trans mount install goes to see if anything else is needed. I'll call Tom Wood's tomorrow and see if they have any advice on the DC rear driveshaft needed, so I can get that rolling my way also.

I'm going to wait and see how the JB SS SYE kit, RockJock Adjustable rear trac bar/housing bracket, UCF Ultra High Clearance TC plate and UCF LowPro Trans mount install goes to see if anything else is needed. I'll call Tom Wood's tomorrow and see if they have any advice on the DC rear driveshaft needed, so I can get that rolling my way also.

I called Tom Wood’s and talked to Shawn. He recommended a 19 1/2 inch driveshaft for the SS SYE.

I ended up pulling the lo pro mount out of mine and putting a stock style back in after a test drive. It was causing a serious vibration.

It's still sitting under my work bench in the garage. If someone wants a very slightly used one i'll sell it.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Can anyone tell me what could be binding the engine/transmission and keeping them from going high enough to allow for new flat skid plate?