Any Photographers Out There?

Scott B.

I chase bad people for a living, but I use photography as a side gig. Anyone else do a lot of shooting?

1DSC_0080.jpg
1DSC_0121W.JPG
12009 CB 11.JPG
sized_016bw.jpg
sized_DSC_0818 w jpg.jpg
sized_DSC_2292a(001).jpg
sized_DSC_3729a(001).jpg
sized_sized_DSC_2673ajpg.jpg

Nice work....this must relax you after chasing down baddies lol :pontiac: :cop1: ....my youngest daughter (14yo) is just started a photography course at her school....and is loving it. I told her anytime she wants to take photo of my Jeep she's welcome too...all I got in return was a 'the look' haha

Reactions: Scott B.
Nice work....this must relax you after chasing down baddies lol :pontiac: :cop1: ....my youngest daughter (14yo) is just started a photography course at her school....and is loving it. I told her anytime she wants to take photo of my Jeep she's welcome too...all I got in return was a 'the look' haha

I actually learned photography for documenting crime scenes, but I wanted to shoot something other than blood and gore so I got into fashion and art. My daughter has the same reaction when she has a camera in hand. lol

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I'm an avid shooter, Nikon D850. 105 f1.4e for people and sigma 120-300OS for sports.

Very nice gear!

I run two bodies, three lenses and two flashes when on a job.
Nikon D600 full frame w/ battery grip
Nikon D7000 crop w/ battery grip
Nikon 50mm f/1.4
Nikon 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6
Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8
Nikon SB-600 flash
Nikon SB-700 flash

When shooting on my own it is just one body and a couple of lenses usually. In fact most times I have my Fuji S5200 superzoom with me instead of those heavy bricks I use for serious work. Compact, lightweight and it still produces good results. I shot for many years with a little Nikon Dana 60 beginners DSLR and it worked fine before I eventually moved to my current gear.