Any Roxor love?

I think they're cool little trail/farm toys. I like seeing them built and wheeled though. I bet in WA you could get one legal as an ORV which would allow you to drive it in a lot of towns and certain county roads around the state where they allow street-legal ORVs. But I don't think you could get it fully road legal as a regular vehicle.

Reactions: srimes
Oofta. They have gone up considerably in price. I remember these being about 1/4 of the listed price.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 090845.png

Yikes, I thought the original base price was like $15k or something like that?

I just typed in a zip code to find a dealer and these popped up. I have no idea what models these are and what options they have that are driving the price up

Reactions: bbaldwin237
I just typed in a zip code to find a dealer and these popped up. I have no idea what models these are and what options they have that are driving the price up

I'm sure it's just like any other vehicle where they advertise the base price "starting at $15,999" knowing good and well the average model with options is thousands more. I mean a new JL only costs $31,995 right? lol

• Haha
Reactions: tworley
I got to drive one in Kentucky a few months back and it was a pretty nice, solid ride.. diesel motor and room for 4… and wasn’t annoyingly loud like these some of these side by sides.. but they are going up in price.. he said he paid 22k I believe .. it was brand new with newer looking grill cause Jeep didn’t like their original grill😂

For the price they're asking, I'd much rather buy a TJ and drive it On and Offroad.

Well, that's what I did. It also has 20 years and 150k miles on it. And upgrades. Maybe someday I'll be someone who buys brand-new $20k toys. I'd better start selling more shoes.