Any seat cover recommendations for Corbeau Moabs?

-T.

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey everyone, Good or bad, I have a pair of Corbeau Moabs on the way. I went with vinyl with the intention of covering them with something that I can hopefully wash now and then as, after 17 years or so, the factory cloth seats in my Jeep are looking pretty terrible.
Just wondering if anyone here has happened to have found covers that fit these seats well already, before I fire up the Google machine. Just looking for something to keep us a bit less damp than the vinyl come summer. Washable would be great. Thanks! -T.

Ordered vinyl in hopes that they will stay cleaner, but knowing they will be a bit sticky. My thought is to cover them with something more comfortable that I can wash and/or replace as needed.
My old 03' Jeep came with factory vinyl seats and they were fine in the summer. It was nice to have seats that you could spill stuff on and just wipe it off.

My old 03' Jeep came with factory vinyl seats and they were fine in the summer. It was nice to have seats that you could spill stuff on and just wipe it off.

Never seen factory vinyl seats on TJs and did not know that was an option. Every jeep I have seen in person or online has been cloth seats. I put on Vinyl seat covers on mine for the same reason - easy wipe off and doesn't stink after I get back from biking or hiking or whatever. Does get a little hot in the peak of summer but you are sweating at that time anyway so who cares.

Never seen factory vinyl seats on TJs and did not know that was an option. Every jeep I have seen in person or online has been cloth seats.
03' Khaki vinyl seats in my khaki colored Jeep. The guy I bought the Jeep from thought they were leather. 03-06' had that option. Others too.
jeep vinyl seat2 (2).jpg

jeep vinyl seat (2).jpg

Reactions: psrivats
Ordered vinyl in hopes that they will stay cleaner, but knowing they will be a bit sticky. My thought is to cover them with something more comfortable that I can wash and/or replace as needed.
Vinyl will be fine, almost anything is better than neoprene which I'm happy you didn't choose. I ran vinyl seat covers from Bestop which were fine, although they had a bit of a loose fit.

Reactions: TheBoogieman